Terms and conditions of use
1. GeneralLudovic Dind maintains its website and takes the necessary measures to ensure its proper functioning.
It reserves the right to modify in part or in whole the content of its website, to delete it or to temporarily suspend its distribution, at any time and without prior notice.
It assumes no responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential damages that may result from the consultation, use or inability to access its website.
2. Links to other websitesLudovic Dind has no influence whatsoever on the destination pages accessible from external links to other websites. He is not responsible for the content of these sites.
3. Intellectual property/copyrightThe entire content of this website is protected by copyright and intellectual property law. Any copy or use of the contents of this website is only possible with the consent of Ludovic Dind.
4. Data protectionNo personal data is recorded during a visit to this website. Only non-personal data is recorded.
This website may collect personal data only for the purpose of providing the services requested by the user (e.g. use of a chat room, e-mail questions, newsletter registration, use of a contact form, etc.). This data is only used for this purpose and is not passed on to third parties.
5. Google AnalyticsThis website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
6. CookiesThis website uses tracking tools (cookies and equivalent technologies) in order to improve the user experience.
These tools record certain information and data communicated during exchanges with the web page from your browser. This includes the page or website visited before, the frequency of visits, the geographical area and the support of the user and, if he has made them accessible, his age, sex, etc..
This information makes it possible to evaluate the use of the site, to provide and improve by personalizing the services accessible through the use of the site and the Internet in general, and also to personalize the display and advertising actions for users, especially for customers. This form of advertising is carried out in a completely anonymous manner.
You can disable this option by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, such deactivation may prevent the full use of certain features of this site.
dindludovic.design, version of 15 December 2018